CWE/HWE series AIR-COOLED WATER CHILLERS AND HEAT PUMPS WITH SCROLL COMPRESSORS
Cooling capacity from 14 to 135 kW and water connection diameter 1″ to 2″ VIC
The new range of CWE/ HWE water chillers and heat pumps are air-cooled with axial fans
and consist of 19 basic models, with cooling capacities from 13 to 141 kW each designed for
They are designed to specifically meet industry application requirements and provide accurate control
of chilled and hot water temperatures with absolute reliability of continuous operation.
All units are equipped with:
• hermetic scroll compressors;
• ecological R410A refrigerant;
• Plate evaporator;
• finned tubes condensers;
• fans with step control;
• microprocessor controller;
• stainless steel filters for condensers;
• water inlet filter for the evaporator
Manufactured from top quality materials by skilled personnel according to strict procedures of brazing, and conforms to Directive 97/23. It comprises:
• Scroll compressors designed for R410A;
• Evaporator made from AISI 316 stainless steel brazed plate,
• copper and aluminium condensers;
• Filter dryer;
• Flow sight glass with moisture indicator;
• External equalisation thermostatic expansion valve which regulates the injection of liquid refrigerant into the evaporator.
The injection is a response to the refrigerant overheating. The range of thermostatic valves that we use are designed for specific applications and are connected to the circuit via bi-metal brazing;
• High pressure switch with manual reset;
• Low pressure transducer with semi-automatic reset;
• Gauges for high and low pressure;
• Pressure connections for checks and maintenance.
The hydraulic circuit consists of an internal evaporator and pipework. It features a differential pressure monostat that protects the evaporator in case of a no water flow. All units can be equipped with an optional multi stage centrifugal pump with steel impeller. All parts which are in contact with the fluid are AISI 304 stainless steel with mechanical seals in carbon/ceramic/ EPDM (standard) which makes it possible to use water containing up to 30% ethylene glycol. The motor is asynchronous 2 poles ventilated with insulation class F, and IP55 protection. It is possible to select pumps with three
different levels of pressure head (P2, P3 and P5). Double circulation pumps are also available. The water tank is available for all models in both atmospheric and pressurised versions and with the option of stainless steel.
• Industrial cooling processes