Both Double Acting and Spring Return VIP valves (either Normally Open or Normally Closed) are available in sizes ranging from 3/8” to 2”.
GAS threaded ends as per UNI/ISO 7/1 Rp – DIN 2999 (NPT threads on request) with control fluid connections as per NAMUR interface.
Improved fluid dynamics allow minimum pressure losses. See Flow Pressure Diagram.
VIP valves can be used in any mounting position (horizontal, vertical or oblique). They can be provided with seals in NBR, FKM or EPDM:
- NBR: suitable for air, gas, oils, water etc..
- FKM: perfectly suitable for most fluid. Unsuitable for steam.
- EPDM: perfectly suitable for hot water and steam. Unsuitable for mineral products (oils, grease, etc..).
For further information about gas, explosive fluids, material compatibilities etc. please contact our technical department.
Valve opening and closing can be signalled by means of external magnetic limit switches (to be requested on ordering the valves, as they cannot be assembled afterwards).
According to 97/23 EC “PED” – ATEX version in conformity with directive 94/9/EC (to request at time of order)
Filtered compressed air, not necessarily lubricated. At temperatures from -20°C to 0°C, use dry air. In case of lubricated air, seal compatible oil must be used.
- 3 bar min.- 8 bar max. in Double Acting execution.
- 4,2 bar min.- 8 bar max. in Spring Return execution.
Pressure: 10 bar max, see diagram
- from -20°C to +80°C (NBR);
- from -20°C to +150°C (FKM);
- from -20°C to +150°C (EPDM).
Vacuum tightness: 740 mm Hg